March Application Deadlines for Four Awards
- 2018 Marc Tetalman Memorial Award: Established by the family and friends of Dr. Tetalman, and funded by the Education and Research Foundation for SNMMI, this award honors the research accomplishments of a young investigator who is pursuing a career in nuclear medicine. Application closes on March 21. $5000 award and plaque presented at SNMMI Annual Meeting
- Researchers in basic science applied to nuclear medicine.
- Younger than 36 years old
- No more than 7 years from having obtained certification in nuclear medicine or nuclear radiology, or in completing a PhD program.
- Applicants may be nominated by a member of SNMMI or apply themselves.
- 2018 SNMMI-TS Career Advancement Grant: This grant supports nuclear medicine technologists pursuing additional educational opportunities to advance their professional career. Application closes March 30. $500 grant for 13 people
- NMT and active member of SNMMI-TS
- Sponsored by your SNMMI-TS chapter
- 2018 ERF SNMMI-TS Bachelors or Masters Degree Completion Scholarship: The SNMMI-TS Bachelors or Masters Degree Completion Scholarship serves to support current nuclear medicine student technologists in a BS or MS nuclear medicine technology training program or nuclear medicine technologists who are pursuing a BS or MS degree related to their nuclear medicine careers. Application closes March 30. $4000 scholarship for 2 people
- Be currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s level or Entry-level Master’s program to advance his/her career in nuclear medicine.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 or better on a 4.0 grading scale.
- Be an active member of the SNMMI-TS.
- 2018 ERF SNMMI-TS Advanced Degree Program Award: The ERF SNMMI-TS Advanced Degree Award serves to support a student who is pursuing an advanced program to advance his/her career in nuclear medicine. This award is available to all advanced degree program. Application closes March 30. $5000 for one person
- Be currently accepted into an Advanced Degree Program
- Be an active member of the SNMMI-TS