SNMMI, and the SNMMI Learning center, recently launched our new LMS platform. This platform now includes all of our educational materials (Journal Articles, Online Modules, Study Guides, Self-Assessment Modules, etc.), the Quizzes to earn credits, member’s Credit Transcripts, and a Self-Report Portal to upload credits earned outside of SNMMI. Please note that after December 1 this will be the only method by which credit entries will be accepted.
You may now self-report your RCEEMs activities through the new SNMMI Learning Center:
• Go to the SNMMI Learning Center: https://www.snmmilearningcenter.org/
• You will be prompted to log-in if you are not already
• Once logged in, click on the link “My Transcript” in the box on the left
• Once you are in your transcript, you will see on the top left + Add My Own Activity. Click on that and it will guide you through adding your new activities.
• Once your activities are added, they are reviewed by a SNMMI staff member and are then transferred to your transcript.
• For a detailed FAQ and screenshots, please click here.